Hello, class. I'm the Erotic Elitist.
This afternoon, we're going to examine our first piece of adult fan fiction. Apparently there were sequels to "The Lion King" that I never saw, and I'm glad I didn't, because this fic involves characters from them. We meet Timon's extended family in a context I'm not entirely sure the wizards at Disney ever intended them to be seen in. That's just a guess. I don't know, I'm not a mind-reader or anything.
That said, I think the existence of incestuous cartoon meerkat porn falls squarely under Rule 34, so I am not surprised in the least that this exists.
Shall we begin?
Timon was sad because no one at the meerkat colony wanted to have sex with him.
"what's wrong Timmy?" said his mom. "No one want's to have sex with me." he said sadly.
Riveting. I can relate, you see the other day I was hungry because I had nothing to eat, and someone asked me what was wrong. "I'm hungry," I told them hungrily.
Here's a tip: read this entire fan-fic imagining that Timon is voiced by Nathan Lane, like in the original film. You're welcome.
Timon was so randy his cock was sicking out of his sheath.
It was "sicking" out of his sheath? He might want to get that checked out.
Ma looked at Timons cock and admired how long and thick it is. She wondered how good it would feel inside her pussy.Timon began to sniff. "why are you sniffing?" Ma asked.
Timon looked embarrased. "do you smell mommies pussy?" she asked finally.
"No, Ma, I smell the rotting corpse of a Hye...ohhh, you mean that's what it is?"
Timon nodded. Ma turned around and rised her ass into the air. Timon could see how red and swollen his mother's pussy is. He got behind her and started stiffing and licking her pussy. "Oh, ummm, yes Timon that feels so good" said his mom.
I would like to point out here that apparently Timon and Ma have such a comfortable sexual relationship that she can release her pungent pussy-gas at will and seduce him, but Timon was still feeling the need to seek other relations. Maybe THIS is why nobody else in the colony - which apparently functions as a call-in orgy - wanted to have sex with you, Timmy?
Then Timon stood up and placed his penis at ma's cunt. "Do you want my cock ma?" he asked. Ma groaned wanting that hard dick in her pussy so bad. "How bad do oyu want it?" he teased her running his meat up and down her sopping wet slit. "I want you to fuck me so bad!" she graoned.
I can't figure out if the author is just 13 and illiterate or if he's trying to type this with one hand. Probably both.
Timon ran it into her. both of them screemed with pleasure. It is a long time sence Ma's pussy had been fucked so it was very tight.
Somehow I have a hard time believing that second sentence. I'm just sayin'.
Timon grunted loudly with each deep thrust. He fucked his mother so hard that ma lost balence and fell but timon still kept fucking harder and harder so hard that his big balls are slapping against ma's ass.
He's a fucking MEERKAT, how big can his balls be? Do they even have external testes? I'd Google image search "reproduction system of a meerkat," but I'm afraid doing that would put me on some kind of FBI watch list.
Just then uncle max came in, "what the fuck going on here." he siad, even though he was pissed his cock was getting hard and soon he is fully erect.
"Oh goddamn it, I have a boner. My penis has betrayed my fake disgust. Guess there's nothing else to do..."
He walked over to his niece and pull her hair so she had to look up at him. He placed his big red cock to her lips. "Suck, you filthy whore." he grunted. Ma eagerly took her uncles cock into her mouth and coouldn't wait to taste his creamy load fulling her mouth.
Okay, back the fuck up. He's the uncle to Ma? So that means he's a generation older than her, and two generations older than Timmy? These Meerkats are already anthropomorphic enough to have big balls and engage in oral sex, so I can only assume that uncle Max is on Meerkat Viagra.
She reached up and play with her uncles sack. Timon pulled his meat out of her cunt and placed it at her ass. he pulled at back so she was sitting on his lap then he rammed himself into her tight ass. Ma cried out with pain, but was soon graoning with pleaure as her son stretched her ass.
You forgot the lube. Oh my heavens, you forgot the lube. Anal sex does not work this way, even among meerkats. I mean, I don't think. I'd Google it, "do meerkats fuck up the ass without lube," but again...
She then reached down and spread her pussy open for her uncle. Uncle max slapped her across her face. "I said I wanted my cock suckled, bitch.
Yeah, bitch! Fucking whore! Suckle that decrepit meerkat dick, you worthless uncle fucker!
Jesus, he's so demanding! He just walked into the room, totally not intending to have abusive threesomes with his niece, but here he is, slapping her face and barking orders as if this is an unpleasant chore he forgot he had to do.
Ma whimpered, but took his cock back into her mouth. Uncle max reached down and stuck two finger into her snatch, and stroked her clit with his thumb.
Soon all three meerkats were screaming as they all had orgasms at onnce. Timon screamed as his hot seed gushed into ma's bowels.
Again with that fucking word! The Craigslist creeper from my last post used it, too! "BOWELS" IS NOT A SEXY WORD!
The old meerkat unleashed so much spunk into his nieces mouth that it was running down her chin.
Yep, Viagra.
She came all over her uncles hand. He licked all the juice off his hand.
Even in meerkat smut, the cliche of females having squirting orgasms finds its place. This very rarely happens, guys, I don't know what the obsession is. I think it cuts to the root of the heterosexual male psyche; see, they're insecure that their women are faking their orgasms, so in porn they want the women to squirt because then they KNOW she's not faking it. Am I right?
Atfer they whrere finished they all curled up and went to sleep.
I hope you enjoyed this meerkat interpretation of the Kardashian sisters' conception. I'm going to go wash my brain with lemon juice. Have a good evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment